October 05, 2010

NFS Underground

At the moment I'm just staying at home and spend the time mostly with my brother. Too bad our PS2 has became faulty after some of the electric cables in my house was struck by lightning. That means all the huge piles of PS2 games have to sit on the shelves and gather dust, a total waste!

So, the other day I went to my brother's room and found this old Need For Speed Underground CDs for PC. I was so bored and I thought why not give it a try, who knows it can still work and helps my brother and me do something rather than just stare at our faulty PS2.

Thank God, the CDs can still be read by my laptop and we successfully installed the game. Now, though the PS2 is no more working, I can still enjoy playing NFS Underground on my laptop. Yes, that is one old game, but at least it's better than none. Hmmm..I might check other PC games in the shop while I collect enough $$$ to fund a PS3 or PS2 Slim (PS3 games are too pricey, so maybe only PS2 is suitable for me).

0 comments:

Traveller IQ Challenge