April 03, 2009

~A Gift for Myself ~

After dreaming of doing things in different ways, after having high hopes, and after a long long wait, I finally gave myself a birthday gift that has always been in my wishlist. Now, there's a new member in my little world - my Canon EOS 400D with Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens.

I've took some photos during my recent trip to Leicester, and I'd say I'm quite impressed w
ith the results. At times, the weather wasn't that good, hence some pictures look rather underexposed. And for some, it's just my lack of talent and knowledge of operating an SLR that made them look nothing more than a normal point & shoot produced pictures. Here are some of the photos I took with my new EOS:



My Canon EOS 400D - I'm loving it... =)

0 comments:

Traveller IQ Challenge