September 27, 2010

Drama Series - Good company when you're jobless!

I've been back home for almost two months now. And one of the things I enjoy the most is watching drama series. Be it UK or US drama series, as long as it helps me to escape this boredom I'll download and watch it.


Drama series I've completed so far:
- Prison Break
- Heroes
- Skins (UK)
- Pushing Daisies
- Kyle XY
- Chuck
- Psych

The ones I want to finish:
- Lie To Me (almost done :) )
- The Mentalist
- 24
- Deep End (well, that is if I still have that much time to kill)

I'm also planning to share some reviews on the series here, when I get into my 'blogging vids and trailers mode' again - a time which I myself can't be sure. For now, I'll just post up the cover image for those series so you guys can check it out if there's any that suit your interests.

0 comments:

Traveller IQ Challenge