September 27, 2010

Inception

I've read some good reviews about the movie 'Inception'. However, I still haven't got the chance to watch this movie yet. Here are some of the reviews that I've found and would like to share with you all. Also, I've attached the trailer in case you guys wanna have a peek into this film. Enjoy :) As for me, I'm definitely gonna watch this film. :)



"With its James Bond-on-acid action scenes and puzzle-within-a-maze-within-a-puzzle mind games, Inception is certainly the most daring and original blockbuster of the year, as well as a visual tour de force. If it only had a heart." - Tom Long, Detroit News

"The idea of moviegoing as communal dreaming is a century old. With Inception, viewers have a chance to see that notion get a state-of-the-art update. Take that chance: dream along with Christopher Nolan" - Richard Corliss, TIME Magazine

"All it asks of viewers is that they do something rare: engage the intellect." - James Berardinelli, ReelViews

0 comments:

Traveller IQ Challenge