February 12, 2009

Online photo sharing..

Personally, I love photography though I'd say I'm just a beginner..Be it a random camera snapshot or a fine digital art, i just love it!! Now that explains why I frequent flickr and deviantart, two sites that I find really interesting among thousands of other online photo sharing sites..While flickr is basically an endless database of uploaded camera snapshots, deviantart is more of a compilation of fantastic digital arts, mostly made from scretch for various functions..

Hmm..considering that I've got to do some researches for my group meeting tomorrow, I think I'll just share some of the online photo sharing sites that I find popular and rather useful..I'll write on deviantart maybe at some other time.. :)





Alright, there they are..I only managed to list these few, though there's this one photo sharing site that I know of, but I forgot the name of the website..Will update the post once I recalled the name..Oh noooo..I feel like I'm getting old a bit too fast these days.. :(
Gotta stop here now..

0 comments:

Traveller IQ Challenge